The IAB UK recently announced the publication of their latest white paper – The Buyers Guide to Tablet Advertising. The guide is written for brand marketers and agency staff, from planning, buying and creative disciplines.
Tablet devices are a relatively new and evolving platform for advertisers to leverage, so we were delighted to help support the creation of this valuable document for industry. The Guide gives a practical understanding of the tablet market today, with the content broken down into short sections, as follows:
- Introduction – defining a tablet, operating system, device diversity and the connected consumer
- Advertising on Tablets – different advertising opportunities, formats and targeting considerations
- Campaign Planning – key considerations
- Design – formats, display and rich media
- Execution – optimisation, offline vs online and ad trafficking standards
- Measurement – reporting, engagement analytics and conversion tracking
- The Engaging Companion – how tablets are changing behaviour, their relationship with other media and implications for advertising strategies
Brands are increasingly excited by the creative possibilities the rich tablet canvass offers and the ability to target an affluent and engaged audience. At Millennial we have run a large number of tablet campaigns, with example summaries available on our website for Porsche and Lincoln. We look forward to helping many more brands succeed with their tablet advertising objectives.